- Age: 22
- Year: Senior
- Major: Theatre
- FC: Sam Underwood"Listen closely and don't you say a word"
- Growing up in New York City, Axton was always surrounded by the creative types. He grew up going to Broadway shows every weekend and fell in love with the art.
- He started participating in his high school’s drama club when he was a freshman and hasn’t stopped since. He loved playing characters so unlike himself.
- UCLA’s theatre program was one of the best in the country and he felt drawn to it. He could have had his choice of schools, but he only applied to the one - he put all his faith in what he believed he could do.
- He wasn’t expecting that he’d be caught in the middle of a bad murder mystery, but he took the opportunity to hone his craft because of it - trying to insert himself into the investigation, acting like he belonged in the precinct when he had no reason being there.
THE GOOD AND THE BAD:
+ Outgoing, Creative, Talented
- Sarcastic, Cunning, Indecisive